We want your event to be fun and safe! We take safety very seriously, should you have any questions at all about our rides, please do not hesitate to ask. Each amusement comes with it's own safety rules, restrictions, directions, and warnings. Please make sure to read all information carefully when setting up, during, and break-down. If your event is being staffed by our operators, make sure to follow their guidelines, many of our amusements also have directions affixed to them.
Here are some general rules to follow when using our amusement rides and inflatables.
1. Keep hands, arms, and legs inside the ride at all times.
2. Secure all jewelry, clothing, and personal possessions before taking part in a ride or inflatable.
3. Always use the safety equipment with the ride, such as a seat belt, harness, or lap bar.
4. Stay in the ride until it comes to a complete stop.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye on instructions from the ride operator.
6. Read all posted rules and follow them.
7. Each ride has age, height, and weight restrictions.
8. Do not bring food or drinks, or smoke on rides/inflatables.
9. Parents, keep an eye on your children at all times.
10. Know your children's limitations and do not force a child on any ride they are not comfortable with.